The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: The Hallways   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:01 pm

I walked close beside Dane still unnerved by the amount of vampires roaming the halls.

"You know you don't have to walk so close." He told me in an annoyed voice, the one he always had when he was thirsty. I looked at his eyes they were a deep crimson almost black; I knew we would have to hunt soon, which would mean a visit to miss Maria. I glared at Dane as I though this it was his fault that we were here and that we would have to try hunting animals it was absurd. We had talked about it last night and of course he had been cool and reasoned with me as I went around killing all the plant life in the house and setting fire to the kitchen door. In the end I had told him we would try the new diet but only on a temporary basis.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Skyler pulled her sister down the hallway. She glanced back at her a couple of times and smiled. "So what do you want to do?" she asked Alex. Suddenly she stopped and Alex ran right into the back of her. "Wait what are we suppose to do, we don't even know what's all in this town." she said.

Back to top Go down
Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Alex thought about it for a moment and grinned. "Lets just go for a walk. A round town or in the woods or something. Get to know the land." She laughed some, thinking that sounded alittle wierd.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Skyler nodded at her sisters idea. "Sounds like fun let's go. Maybe we should stick to the woods just incase mom and dad are out and about." she said. As the two headed down the hallway again Skyler got to thinking about what Maria had said about if you see giant animal prints, not to follow them, was she trying to scare them because they were new? It would take a lot to scare her, she wasn't sure about Alex.

Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 pm

I walked up to my locker, sighing for the upteenth time and almost ripping my locker door off its hinges. After shoving my books on the top shelf, I rested my forhead on the door.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:54 pm

I could see Maria was visibly frustrated, no guess at whom that was directed. I decided to give her a little space, call it a preservation instinct. I could tell she has some sway over the other vampires here.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 pm

A couple of my vampire friends walked over to me.
"Hey Kyle, Cartmen." I nodded to the two boys.
"What was going on back there?" Cartmen asked.
"Nothing." I replied. Kyle frowned.
"We don't want you to get hurt." He told me. I rolled my eyes.
"I can take care of myself, guys. You know that. I was just having a little trouble with someone, thats all. Nothing that I cant deal with alone. You two baby me to much." I said, lightly hitting Kyle in the arm.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:09 pm

Walking down the hallway looking at the numbers on the wall i finally spotted a sign that said math class on it. "Finally." she sighed. She poked her head inside the classroom but no one was in it. She sighed and headed back down the hallway. She finally spotted her sister a little ways down the hallway. "Hey i need my schedual back." Skyler shouted.

Back to top Go down
Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Alex heard her sister call out and turned toward her. SHe smiled and fished around in her bag and grabbed the piece of paper and handed it to Skyler. "Here. How was English?" Alex pulled her wet hair back with a hairtie she had in her bag, her clothes still damp from the sudden downpour during the 'fire drill'.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Skyler raised an eyebrow at her sister's wet clothes and hair. "Uh Alex why are you soaking wet?" she asked. Skyler rolled her eyes and sighed when her sister asked about english. "I wish i would have went to math instead. The teacher is mean, no lie." Skyler said. She handed her sister her schedual and took her schedual from Alex. She looked down at it and seen she had P.E. with Lyra and Alex.

Back to top Go down
..::InSanity::..

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:31 pm

I walked on the paved pathway that led to the gym. Readying myself for the onslaught of boredom that was sure to come I opened the door to the main building. I was greeted by an enthusiastic man in his mid fortes that slung a uniform at me and pointed me to the change rooms.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Shilo

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Alex gave her sister a wierd look, walking next to her as they made their way down the hall. "Well sister dearest, it started raining outside during the fire drill you so happened to skip." She stuck her tounge out at her sister an laughed. "Well you wanted to switch." They got to the gym where the coach threw some clothes at them and told them to get changed. Alex caught her set and waited by the locker room doors for Skyler.

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Skyler just laughed at her sister. "You bet no way was i going to stand outside in the rain." she smiled. Skyler caught her clothes and headed over to where her sister waited. "Come on let's hurry up and change and get this over with." she stated. When they got into the changing room, Lyra was already there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks :: In The School-
Jump to: