The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
..::InSanity::..

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:08 am

"Natural skill I guess." I told her in a sarcastic tone. We took off across the court and Sam had the ball I ran up to block him and he bumped into me and I fell hard against the floor, snarling I jumped to my feet. Sam jumped and dunked the ball in the hoop. The whistle blew and I grabbed the ball to take my free shot. As angry as I was the ball still went sailing through the hoop. I walked over to Skyler.

"I don't like that guy." I muttered to her.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Alex watched the incident with intrest. Lyra seemed to really not like Sam or Jared. The way her face had looked when sh egot up, twisted in a snarl, was a little scary to be honest. Alex shook her head and went to stand on the side of the three point line as Lyra took her shot. She made it and walked over to Skyler. Alex gave Jared a wired look.

"Did you and Sam piss Lyra off or something?"

Jared just shook his head. "She's not exactly friendly to others either. Well to everyone except you and your sister it seems."

Alex raised an eyebrow and shook her head again.

"She's just new, like my sister and I. Misery loves company as they say."

Jared just shook his head and dribbled the ball up court.

Female Number of posts : 107
Location : Somewhere in the dark depth of my mind.......SCARY ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:55 pm

"Nice shot." Skyler said. She stood there next to Lyra as they watched Sam and Jared. Skyler's sister Alex was standing there talking to Jared. "Why not, he seems friendly?" she said. She turned and looked back at Lyra who was giving death glares at the back of Jareds head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:58 pm

"Operative word - seems. Don't worry about it though I'm sure he'll just be fine to you." My lips set in a hard line I continued to stare at the back of Sam's head wondering how fun it would be to set it on fire. The whistle blew for half time and we walked off the court.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 pm

"If you say so." Skyler says. When the whistle is blown for halftime Skyler heads into the girls locker room to get a drink of water from the fountain. When she looked in the mirror at her reflection there was a little bit of sweat on her face but she wiped it off and fixed her hair before resting a few minutes on the bench in the locker room.

Back to top Go down
Shilo

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 pm

When the whistle blew, Alex jogged over to the water fountain by the exit door. After taking a deep drink she pulled her hiar out of her ponytail, and retying it, making sure it would stay in place. Her breath caugth up with her as she plopped down on the floor. She plicked at her slightly sweaty t-shirt and huffed out a breath. She deffinately going to need a shower after this. Glancing over the court she waved to Lyra across the floor. Though she probably didn't see her, as she was glaring hard at Sam ans Jared. Alex frowned some, her curiousity fiercly peaked at the visable tension between the three people.

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Coming out of the locker room Skyler noticed her sisters back was to her and she seemed to not be paying much attention. Skyler crept up behind Alex and when she was right be hind her she grabbed her shoulders. "Boo!!" Skyler said loud enough for her to hear. Skyler stood there laughing at her sisters reaction.

Back to top Go down
Shilo

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Alex let out a small scream and nearly jumped out of her skin. She fell over from her seated postion and glared up at her sister from the floor. "Skyler! You freaking--! I outta kick you in the teeth!" She jumped up and propped her hands on her hips as Skyler laughed at her.

"Alex-! You should have seen your face when you fell over...!" Skyler could barely breath she was laughing that hard.

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Skyler had to grab her sides because they started to hurt from the laughing. She looked at her sister as she tried to compose her self but only ended up in a fit of giggles again. Once she was calm she started to talk. "You know you love me and you wouldn't kick your own sister in the teeth, you would feel bad for doing it anyways." Skyler stated. "But you really should have seen your face, it was so hilarious, i wish i had a camera."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:11 am

I ground my teeth in frustration, if I was in any other situation these two wolves would have been burnt to a crisp long before this. They were swaggering around like they owned the place I wondered for the umpteenth time why Maria allowed this in her territory. I made my way over to Alex and Skyler. For some strange reason their presence seemed to calm me down a little.

"I thinking about leaving." I didn't think I could stand the overgrown wolves much longer - their stench hung in the air almost making me gag.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Skyler finally managed to quit laughing and looked up at Lyra. "Aww, why?" Skyler asked Lyra. "You can't leave yet." she stated. Skyler didn't want her new friend to leave yet. "Gym class should be almost over." Skyler said hoping that her friend would stay.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 pm

"Well I guess I could stay until the end of class." The whistle blew and we all jogged back onto the court. I was determined that I would have payback, Sam was going down. The second half started and I hung to the sides waiting for him to come closer.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Skyler smiled at Lyra that she was staying. She took off running back towards the court when the whistle was blown. She stood infront of her sister again like she did in the beginning of the game. "Alex your going down." she said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:06 pm

My eyes followed the dog as he moved closer to where the ball was. Skyler had the ball and was racing down the court as Sam came up on her right side I snuck over and rammed my shoulder in to his side. I heard the crunch of bones with satisfaction and he was knocked to the ground. The whistle blew shrilly as the coach ran towards us.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Blind Mags

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Skyler stopped in her tracks when the whistle was blown. She turned around because she had heard a crunching sound and it sounded nasty. She spotted Sam on the ground holding his shoulder and the coach was running towards us. She looked at Lyra who was smiling slightly. "Did you mean to knock him down?" she asked her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:19 pm

"No I just tripped and fell on him. He must have brittle bones." The lie came out easily though I knew it wasn't the best cover. Keeping away from civilization for a couple hundred years had rusted my skills. "Sounded like he really hurt himself." I observed coldly as the coach bent over him awkwardly with a worried expression on his face. Sam was vehemently protesting hospitalization as he struggled to his feet clutching his shoulder. The other wolf tried to help him but he shrugged him of - playing the hero.

"This is not over leech." He muttered under his breath as he brushed past me. "You are going to regret this."

"Haven't I heard that before, very original." I shot back.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Shilo

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Mon May 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Alex just shook her head at her sister when the game started back up. WHen Skyler got the ball, she raced up the court after her and skidded to a halt when Lyra ran into Sam. THe crunch of bones echoed in the gym when he fell to the floor and Alex visably flinched. God that sounded horrible. The coach and the rest of the class ran over to him and surrounded him and only Skyler and Lyra stood outside the group. Alex jogged over to them and whistled some.

"Dang Lyra. That was a pretty good knockdown. Though I think he's going to hate you in the morning."

She chewed on her lower lip some and glanced back over at Sam. He was protesting loudly that he didn't want to go to the ospital and after a few moments, the teacher agreed with him and everyone filed into the locker room to get changed. Though Sam brushed by the group and whispered something quieetly to Lyra, so low that Alex couldn't hear and Lyra shot back a

'"Haven't I heard that before, very original!"'

Alex frowned some and shook her head. She fell into step with Lyra as they headed into the locker room.

"So whats up with you and Sam and Jared?"

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Fri May 15, 2009 9:18 am

Skyler walked a few steps behind her sister and Lyra as they headed for the locker room. Once they were back in the locker room Skyler passed the two and headed to where her clothes we're laying. She quickly changed and threw the gym clothes in the locker, she would bring her own pair of gym clothes tomorrow. She grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder. "I'll be in the gym waiting for you two." she told her sister and Lyra as she exited the locker room. She waited out by the exit, where everyone was gathering waiting for the bell to ring. She leaned against the wall and just looked at the floor, not really paying attention to anyone around her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gym   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:50 pm

I slammed the locker a little to hard and the metal caved in slightly. Humans was one thing but dogs were another. I didn't know how long I could keep this up without snapping completely. "Nothings up. I just..." I took a deep breath willing myself to remain calm, "those two are just - well there is something about them that I don't like and I'm pretty sure they don't like me either." That was an understatement the waves of hatred rolling of us was very palpable. "Sorry Alex." I'm not in the greatest mood right now.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym   

Back to top Go down

Gym
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks :: In The School-
Jump to: