The Tales of Twilight

Welcome to TToT, a Twilight fanfiction and Role Play forum! Have a fun stay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Math Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
everybody is fooled.
I'm sleepwalking back into this...

Female Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:53 am

I followed the other students, mumbling to myself about 'ungreatfulness'. I coudlent believe that Lyra would actually act that way to me after SAVING her brother LIFE. Ugh.

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:03 am

"I guess that means you want me to thank her now don't you?" She huffed.

"It wouldn't kill you so yes I do want you to." I gathered my thoughts before walking away slowly in the opposite direction.

"What do you want me to tell them back at school? That you had a panic attack?" She had gritted her teeth obviously not happy about what I was making her do.

"I don't care what you tell them, just remember we have to meet Maria today." I didn't look back as I started running back to the house. Lyra would take care of the teachers she was an even better lier than I was.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Alex was talking to Dane when Maria walked in, a scowl on her face. She made her way through the maze of desks to them and sat down, whispering fiercely to Dane. It looked like an immportant conversation, so Alex kept out, content on staring out the window. Then Dane turned back to her and answered her question.

"Yes she is."

Alex nodded and was about to speak when the fire alarm went off, startiling the class. The teaher looked sonfused so this probably wan't a drill. Alex stood and blinked tugging at Dane's arm, trying to get him and Maria to move, but it was like moving a brick wall. Dane' face was strained in agony, his jaw so tense a vein stood out against his neck, and his hands at his side were clenched into fists. Alex open her mouth again to spek when Maria started to push her towards the door, pulling Dane along with her.

"Go!"

Maira urged Alex and the look on her face left Alex no room to argue. She hurried towards the door, stopping once to look back at the two. Maria sent her another look and slex bolted through the door. Outside she stood with the others, wondering what was going on.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:50 pm

I stood under a near by tree, sighing. The rest of the human's filed out, some giving me odd looks. I could imagine what I looked like, standing in the dark shadows with a glare deep in my face, my pale face standing out from the blackness. Beautiful to them, but still very deadly.

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 pm

I walked into math class with my books just for this period. I knew already, simply from the fact that this was math, that I wasn't going to like this class. I was good at math, sure, but that by no means meant I liked it.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:53 pm

(I think you missed a lot.)

(Lyra) I appeared from at the edge of the trees and scanned faces looking for Maria. When I finally found her she looked livid, some of the humans were edging away from her. I walked right up to her and tried to give her a believable smile, it didn't work so well.

"Thank you, we are indebted to you for your help." I hated saying it and I hated being indebted to anyone but she had saved my brother. Our father had told us many times that if someone does a good for us we must repay it, one of the few things I remembered about him.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:22 pm

I turned slowly to glare at her. I could see the frightened look on the human's faces.
"Enough with the sarcasm, Lyra. I know for a fact that your not grateful for saving your brothers life. So cut the crap." I hissed back to her, seeing past her false smile.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 pm

With great effort I restrained myself from hitting her. "Look, I know you don't like me and I know you would rather we disappeared but we are staying whether you like it or not. I'm not joking when I said I was indebted to you. I am and as much as I hate it, it doesn't change that fact. I am grateful, believe it or not but I love my brother and will do what it takes to make him happy." Which would take a lot of sacrifice on my part I was beginning to see. I thought this integrating with the humans was a passing faze but he really wants this to work.

A return to Heaven

Last edited by ..::InSanity::.. on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teh_Simi

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:26 pm

I put my books down on the desk and watched this. What in the hells was going on here? I considered for about a half a second interrupting to ask, but decided against it. You never knew what peoples' reaction would be to something like that in a situation like this. Some would tell you, some would flip out on you. I didn't much feel like being flipped out on. So I waited for what seemed to be a safe point to ask.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm

I lifted my chin into the air.

"Then why in the world did you treat me like I was the devil when you first met me? Can you explain that?" I growled at her. I resisted using my ability to paralyze her right then and there. It wouldn't be the best thing to do.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:09 pm

"Maybe because I don't like you. You called us monsters when you first met us, you didn't even know us." I wasn't that I cared she though I was a monster but it was the principle.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm

I blanched. "I never called you a monster. But you hunting human's poses a risk to all of us. At least your brother knows that. If you suddenly show up, and humans go missing, what do you think would happen? This is a small town, Lrya. Secrets are easily let loose."

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:27 pm

"'Eating humans is barbaric'" I quoted her perfectly, "thats what you said to us. You know what I'm done here." I had to leave before I did something stupid. "Dane and I will be seeing you later, or are you having second thoughts?" I was almost hopping she was; I could tell drinking off animals wasn't going to be nearly as much fun as our normal diet.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:30 pm

I narrowed my eyes at her. "It is. Killing innocent people, and besides, eating something that you once were. How weird is that?" I said. "And no, I am not going back on my plans. Im a woman of my word, thank you very much.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 pm

"Good." I said simply ignoring her other words; that was a point we would probably never agree on. Lightning flashed above and rain started pouring onto the milling students. Screams and shouts came from everywhere as people decided that maybe going back into a supposedly burning building was better than getting their hair wet. I decided I should take the rest of the day off and melted into the forest.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:25 pm

I watched her leave. I didn't follow her, but I did run into the forest to hunt before I did something that I would regret. I punched a tree once I was far enough away from the school, and I watched it fall to the wet forest floor. I sat down on it, sighing.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm

I ran as fast as I could but I stopped a mile from our house, I decided I didn't want to face Dane who would probably ask me what I had done. He wouldn't be happy about how the little conversation had gone. I sighed and lent against a tree sliding down to sit on the forest floor. I wondered what Maria was doing now, probably gloating to all her vampire friends.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
everybody is fooled.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 am

I ground my teeth, trying not to go after Lyra and give her a little piece of my mind. I could hear the whispers, worried at why I was going. Of course the other vampires would be concerned, me suddenly running away like that. I didn't care. Right now, that is. It wasn't like me to ditch school, but I shouldn't continue my bad angry, and with weak human's all around me. How stupid was I?

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 pm

I couldn't believe in a few short hours I would have to go and face Maria as her student. How degrading. I wished we had never come to this stupid town; I wished we had stayed away and kept our old life.

A return to Heaven
Back to top Go down
Shilo

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Alex sighed as she waited out the fire drill or whatever it was. She crossed her arms and shifted her weight to her left leg, leaning some. All around her people were yelling and joking around, acting like two year olds. Her eyes dirifted over the crowd, spotting Lyra and Maria, in a seemingly tense conversation. Lyra's body was like one tight wire, her hands straining at her sides. Then all of a sudden Maria's face erupted in anger just as lightning struck over head, scaring the rest of the school. But Alex took a step back, the fierce look on both Lyra's and Maria's faces lit up by the bright lightning, looking like they wanted to got for the others throats. They both ran off after a moment and rain began to fall, icy and drenching to the bone. Alex stood not sure what she just witnessed, but sure that something strange was happing or going to happen here.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm

I wondered distantly if we were fireproof, before we were shredded up. Believe it or not, in four centuries I'd never tried it. Really, what had I been doing this whole time?
I chose to completely ignore the fight that had just ended, or possibly simply moved. Instead, I took out my MP3 and stereo phones and tuned out the world.

PostSubject: Re: Math Class   

Back to top Go down

Math Class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tales of Twilight :: Be Someone Else :: Forks :: In The School-
Jump to: